Fashion models tutorial and advices
Many famous fashion models getting their way to the top after being featured at certain TV program and other famous publication. A job of being a lingerie model is not a rare occurrence. After all, the more famous a model, more jobs asking for body exploit will come. This is not a bad request as long as it is not going against your own personal policy. Sometimes this offer will come from a famous publication, and it is up to you to either receive or decline.
Many famous fashion models will go down this path at certain points of their career, but not all. Being a model needs you to have certain body measurement and height depending on which country you are willing to work in. Thus this kind of job needs you to fulfill the requirements before even getting an offer from agencies. The models working in a country such as Paris or Milan must be between 5’9″ and 6′ tall and have body measurements such as 34-24-34. But these are less important lingerie model.
Body measurements is the most important part of a bikini model, they should expose their body curves in a gorgeous and appealing way. The more attractive physique you have, the bigger chance you get to get into this field.
You should consider these things before working in swimsuits modelling:
1. Start your career with joining and participating in certain swimsuit fashion competition which is highly publicized. You can try to look up at night clubs which usually hold these kind of events for their boost in popularity. Their attempt will be yours too if you get a nice place in the competition.
2. Find a professional photographer for your portfolio. Do not think too much on the price. Your portfolio will decide whether you are hired or not
3. Use a theme that emphasize your beauty. Fashion magazines would look for models who are excellent at theme shoots. Remember to always pick a theme that will highlight your positives and covers any negatives.
4. Get yourself a network of people working in this industry. By expanding your network, you will be able to get yourself a wide range of job offers and opportunities. You could also learn a thing or two from them.
5. Be a model for a company which you feel comfortable with the product. This will help you a lot with adapting yourself with a new line of work, and you will find yourself doing like no other than your usual jobs.
6. Maintain your body shape. This is a line of work which fashion models expose the beauty of their body. You need to regularly do a workout and other maintenance needed for your body
7. Do a lot of practice. Always try to perfect your skill at doing poses. The more you are familiar in this, the more agencies will like to hire you. Professionalism is everything and this would be reflected on how well you put a pose.
This is the chance for fashion models to get out from their container and start seeing a whole new different world! Take your chances and aim to be a top model!